Konga Verified Blogger

Tuesday 26 November 2013

BlackBerry might make BlackBerry Android phones, but so quick

BlackBerry's new CEO John Chen has hinted that his company is interested in making Android phones but they are not in a rush to do so. "Whatever is the right thing for business, you need to preserve the reason why BlackBerry is around. I think just jumping to an Android without a thought through of why BlackBerry need to be around and what make us relevant and all that, before I answer that question, jumping to anything is inappropriate. You'll find that I'm a little bit more thoughtful from a marketing perspective then to just go somehere. I'm not that kind of person. I've only been on the clock now for almost twentyfour-I think that if i made those statement right now conclusively, somebody should pull me out and shoot me." Chen was hired after Fairfax failed to acquire BlackBerry, opting to invest some funds instead while Thorsten heins was fired as CEO.

No comments: